quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

the boy who looked like the little prince to me.

We were talking on a dark amphitheater, looking out to the trees that seemed oddly scary at nighttime. He was laying down, his head on my lap as I playfully touched his blonde curls and tried to memorize his face for eternity. He was looking up the whole time, almost not blinking at all and I bet he was somehow trying to read my eyes. His and mine were nothing alike, fact that led us to constant misunderstandings. He was the owner of the lightest blue eyes I had seen so far, and they were sweet, gentle, caring... I could even add lost to this list, since he was constantly on the search of something. Mine were dark brown gipsy eyes, always staring at an alternative north; I had a compass of my own and it would at all times lead me exactly where I needed to be at that very moment. My self-assurance always scared him out so badly that he'd flee whenever I got too close. But not that one night, not when he felt so safe in my arms.

(...)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário