sábado, 24 de dezembro de 2011

california love.

It pains me to think about how far we are from each other, about the miles between mine and your closet. Not so long ago I'd just craw into your bed when the night was too cold. I'd sometimes wake you up and tell you about an adventure that I had been through just now, or listen to one of your unbelievable journeys that made me want to live your life. I use to think I had found the best storyteller in the history of storytelling! We'd cuddle until we fell asleep and then I'd go back to my bed. I got to meet the only person that shares with me this feeling, this loving to fall asleep together and at the same time not being that into spending the whole night with another person. And so we went for countless nights that I wish I will never forget. I want to remember the scent of your pillow and the temperature of your skin against mine. I want to always be able to go back to seeing myself in your hypnotic eyes... and trying to make you laugh because the wrinkles around them when you do are just too cute.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário